Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

Latest Random Pregnant Dreams


Alright so here's the latest installment of random prego dreams.

Even though Matt and I have already chosen Boy and Girl names I still keep dreaming about baby names. The latest one was that Matt decided if it's a girl it should be named Gwynn. Not Gwen, no, Gwynn-doesn't that sound totally pretentious and snotty?

I had a dream about having twins the night before last! When Matt and I went in for the first ultrasound a few weeks ago and we got to hear the heartbeat for the first time, the ultrasound tech told me I've got a retroverted uterus. This means that instead of tilting forward it tilts backward-and apparently mine tilts way far backwards. So at that first ultrasound she did a lot of searching to make sure there wasn't a second baby hiding somewhere. Well I had a routine monthly check up yesterday and I dreamt that when I went in for my check up, they found 2 heartbeats! In my dream they said that the second twin must have been hiding in the backward part of my uterus and that we were now expecting 2 babies! Luckily when I went in for my appointment the ultrasound only showed one baby-I asked the doctor to be sure because I was still a bit freaked out by the dream!

Now the dreams get really random! My coworker Jentry is pregnant too. She's exactly one month to the day ahead of me. So in my dream she and I were Military Special Ops and by this time we were full on big bellied pregnant. We were chasing after a perp who was shooting at us. Next thing we knew we were in an office full of cubicles and people. For some reason the shooter wasn't interested in harming the office workers so the people felt safe trying to help us. Jentry went on one side of the cubicles and hid under a desk and I went on the other side and hid under another desk. The cubicles had a random gap in the middle of them and there was a girl standing in the gap. The girl's name was Desirae Williams-she was someone I went to Middle School with and she was always horribly mean to me-totally random that she was in my dream! So she discovers my hiding spot and makes the shooter aware of where I am-because apparently she's still a meanie! So the shooter comes after me and Jentry jumps out of no where and takes him down! Yeah that's all-that's when I woke up!

This last one was from last night. I dreamt about being at work. I was behind the teller line and I had a member at my window. She had a lot of cash that she was trying to count and it was all spread out on the counter. Jentry was next to me and was helping another member(Yeah, I dream about Jentry a lot-I think it's because we spend 8 hours together every day!). Another member walks into the credit union and walks up to my window and stands about an inch behind the member that I'm helping! The woman that I'm helping gives me this strange uncomfortable look so I ask her if they came to the credit union together. She tells me she has no idea who the woman breathing down her neck is. So I address the personal space invader and explain to her that I'm helping this other member right now and I'll help her out when I'm done but in the mean time I'd appreciate it if she'd step back to the line to wait. The woman looks at me and says "No, I'm not moving." I'm kind of surprised by this but I continue to explain that it's my job to protect all of our members' personal information and the best way to do that is if the woman will please step back to the line. Again she refuses. I tell her that she wouldn't like her account number, account balance and social security number made known to other members so it's important that she gives the member I'm helping that same courtesy. And again the lady refuses stating that she doesn't care who knows about her account information. Now Jentry's ready to help another member but the woman refuses to go over to her window. So now I'm getting really irritated and I tell the woman that if she's not willing to back up to the line or go to Jentry for help then I'm going to have to ask her to leave the credit union because she's violating privacy laws. The woman tells me that I can't make her leave. So I pick up the phone and tell her there is a police station across the street and the cops can be here in a matter of seconds. The woman asks what the cops would arrest her for and I tell her disorderly conduct in a financial institution. At this point she gets upset, and storms out of the credit union. I tell our banker Fernando to go out and discretely take note of her vehicle information just in case we need it. And then I woke up!

RANDOM!

2 comments:

Cardon Times said...

Sweet dreams! They get pretty wacky! The one I remember most was first I had a fish, and we brought our baby home in a bag of water and needed to get an aquarium. Then it was a spider, and we loved it no matter what, and then I was having a girl. A friend of mine dreamt she had a bird and when she went to breastfeed the bird couldn't latch on. There are also some I would rather not remember.... Oh something to laugh about.

Kris said...

Wow! I always had crazy dreams, but then I could never remember what they were when I woke up! Still feeling better?