
Well I may not be so talented in the kitchen but I am crafty! I've been trying to figure out how to decorate the nursery. I found this super cute guitar fabric on Ebay and have been working on deciding what I'm going to do with it. I don't think I have enough time, energy and guts to sew all of the crib bedding so I think I'll use the fabric as accents in the room. Today I made a cute photo board to put up on the nursery wall. Since I don't have any photos of the baby yet, I put ultrasound pictures on it.

and just a close up to show you the detail and how stinking cute it is! Did I mention that I'm oh so humble? :)

Also, funny story, apparently this little boy already has strong opinions about things. Yesterday I was driving in my car singing away to the radio and the baby kicked me the hardest he's kicked me yet. I was a bit insulted, he's only been on this planet for 19 weeks and he's already making commentaries on my singing? How rude! Hee Hee!


3 comments:
Awe! I love your wall art with the ultrasound pics...not sure why but it made me laugh...I just think your cute
Aww so cute! Hey I didn't know you liked to be crafty! Me too! Check out my craft blog: craftrookie.blogspot.com if you haven't been there yet.
Dani
Oh my gosh! Just wait until they can talk. Logan will say "Ok, that's enough, mom!" and Jonah...he starts to cry...yes, he screams his brains out every time I start to sing. *sigh* I thought I was kinda good...it's like living with mini Simon Cowells!
Post a Comment