Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Being Thankful, Strange Dream, Funny Story and Baby Hair

So much to blog about...
I've got to start on this Thanksgiving morning by writing that I have so much to be thankful for and I don't think I express it enough (in fact I think I whine more than anything!) I am so grateful for my dear friends and family, my incredible husband-without whom my life would have so much less meaning, and for the dear sweet, somewhat crazy, little boy that is growing in my belly! I'm thankful that I have my health, or at least will be restored to full health in a month, that we have our beautiful home and that Matt and I both have jobs in this tough economy. When I start to think of all the things I have to be thankful for I become completely overwhelmed and wish every day were Thanksgiving so that I can more fully and more frequently appreciate how good I've got it!

Strange Dream:
I dreamt last night that Matt for some reason became very adamant about me breastfeeding and he wanted to do something to help me "practice". So he bought me a small monkey and insisted I try to nurse the monkey! It totally creeped me out, I now think I have a fear of monkeys because of this dream!

Funny Story:
Hendrix has decided he HATES underwire bras! If I'm wearing one and I'm slouching so the wire is pressing on my belly, he gets really upset and starts kicking it. He kicks it so hard it actually makes my whole bra start to bounce up and down! He's done this 3 or 4 times now and it makes me laugh so hard every time!

Baby Hair:
Since my pregnancy is officially high risk, I now get ultrasounds every week-so fun! During my ultrasound yesterday, the ultrasound tech exclaimed "Oh my Goodness! He's already got so much hair!" I couldn't really see what she was talking about but apparently Hendrix already has a full head of hair! I can't wait to meet this little guy and see who's already shown to have so much personality! (Watch out cousin Scotty, I think Hendrix is going to give you a run for your money! Kris, I'm open to any tips!)

No comments: