Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Then and Now

Just for fun tonight I decided to put Hendrix in the outfit that he wore when we brought him home from the hospital. I was curious to see how much he'd grown. Wow! What a difference!
Here he is right before we left the hospital in his Handsome outfit

And this is him today wearing the exact same outfit. I love how short the legs are on him!

4 comments:

Tamara said...

hahaha! that's funny! i dont even think i could get my baby's arms in the outfit we brought him home in! *tear*

Jeanette said...

Can you believe how big they are getting?!?! I might have to try that same thing with Cadence, just to see. Hope you are doing well!

Megan said...

Hes soooooooooo cute!!!

Wes and Dani said...

Haha I love in the second picture how he has this look on his face like, "Mom, I'm funny!" :)

And wow those legs ARE short on him!!!