Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Bye Bye Milk!

I'm finally donating all my excess frozen breast milk! My freezer is FULL! See...

That is 1176 ounces of milk which is 9.19 GALLONS!!! Holy cow! MOO

So I got a 50 quart cooler to ship it to the family in Idaho but the stupid thing isn't big enough! I'm going to go to Target first thing to get a 60 quart cooler which should do the trick.

I'm so excited that I can help the family in Idaho out. The poor mom is at her wits end because her twin boys can't eat anything but breast milk without having an allergic reaction. Hopefully my huge stash of milk will keep those boys fed for a little while!

And I'll never have to have a freezer stash again! My neighbors just adopted a beautiful baby girl and I'm going to give any excess milk to them. Hooray, I get to keep all my freezer space!

1 comment:

O'Berrys said...

HOLY COW!! ;0) Now you can fill your freezer with food for you and Matt! I had problems with some brands of breastmilk storage bags leaking, so be careful.