So I've been really busy lately. I'm finally all certified for work and I've started my new job. It's great to be able to work from home at nights while Hendrix sleeps. I have yet to figure out when I'm going to get some sleep but oh well!
Hendrix seems to learn something new every day. He has a musical seahorse in his crib that I always play when it's bed time and he's already learned how to restart the music on that. He is getting better at sitting up by himself, the other day he sat for more than a minute without falling over! He's discovered his carseat toy, it's got a pull-string on it that makes the toy vibrate and rattles. He'll sit there and pull on the string over and over again. He still loves to stand, any time he's fussy, standing him up will make him grin from ear to ear. He has become a tummy sleeper. I lay him down for the night in his crib in his back like I'm supposed to and right away he rolls over onto his belly and sleeps soundly for the rest of the night. I think this is pretty funny because he hates being on his belly during the day but loves to sleep that way. He is obsessed with TV and would watch it all day long if I let him. He'll even turn and contort his body so he can see the tv-see picture below:
Here are a bunch of recent pictures of my little cutie and also some fun crochet projects I've completed.
I really didn't place the remote next to Hendrix, it just slid down off the pillow while he was watching tv!












2 comments:
You have been a busy lady. I love the picture of Hendrix laughing. Let's get together again soon.
Oh my goodness, what a darling boy! Did you make the hats? Amazing!
Post a Comment