As some of you may know I'm a crochet-a-holic! I've been making cute baby hats for a little while now and have had a lot of fun with them. Today I went to a local store that is set up so people can rent booths and sell their stuff there and thought that it might be neat to try and sell my hats at the store. I'm just not sure that the minimum $70 a month booth rental fee would ever really be worth my while. So, with that said, how much would you pay for my hats? Thanks in advance for your opinions! Here are some examples...






5 comments:
I'd say you could easily charge $20.00 a piece. They are adorable and look very well-made. It might be worth trying for a month or two, right?
I'd say at LEAST $20, probably $25-$35 for some of the harder ones, or the ones that LOOK like it was harder to make them. I think you could cover the booth rental. You should hand out flyers and put them on all the minivans you can find (there have to be a million out there) and have your booth address and web address on it. You can totally do it.
I'd say at least $15-20 I love the monkey. btw where did you find those patterns?
I agree that they're worth about $20, but you live in Utah, and Mormons are cheap.
I think 25 is what you should sell them for. I think it doesn't matter where you sell them because they are cuter than just regular hats they are animals and people will pay for them.
I love the boy dino one, and might just have to get it!
Post a Comment