Just wanted to jot down a few of the cute things that Hendrix does. One of his most recent things is when he's got a dirty diaper and I say "Pee Eew Stinky!" he scrunches up his little face and waves his hand in front of his nose.
Whenever he's being ornery or naughty, I tell him "None of that!" and he has heard it enough times that he now repeats it and says "No Na Da!"
When something goes my way, I frequently say "Nice" and Hendrix now repeats that. On the other hand, when something doesn't go my way I usually say "Boo" and Hendrix says that all the time.
I seem to drop things all the time and I guess I groan a lot when I have to pick something up so now whenever Hendrix drops something and has to pick it up, he groans.
Matt will grab Hendrix's hands and they run up and down the hallway making race car noises. When Matt gets tired and stops, Hendrix will continue to run up and down the hall by himself making car noises.
We went to the pool yesterday for the first time this year (since it's been unseasonably cold), I'll post pictures later, but now Hendrix says pool all the time. I think he must have had fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment