So, I love my Denver Broncos and will remain a loyal fan no matter what decisions they make with the team. But I've got to say, this next season is going to BLOW! It totally threw me off when Shanahan got the boot-Yeah, these last SEVERAL seasons haven't been so great but he also hasn't had much of a quarterback to work with until Cutler came along. Griese was a joke and Plummer was even worse. Yes, Cutler wasn't the best quarterback we've ever had but he had so much potential! He could throw a ball almost as well and as gutsy as Elway. And it's true, he could also throw an interception better than anyone. But again, there was potential there. I can't believe that Pat Bowlen or whom ever the powers that be are who made these decisions would destroy any sort of team unity that we had by not only ousting the head coach but getting a new quarterback too. And I must admit, I don't know much-or anything about the new coach and quarterback. I really don't pay too much attention to any other team than my own. Though I'm way more into football than most girls I know, I am still a girl and I just don't have a man's brain to store away all those random facts so I feel I'm doing well to keep up with my own team! So since I don't know much about these new guys, maybe, just maybe they will do great things but I'm not too hopeful.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Oh the Woes of a Broncos Fan
So, I love my Denver Broncos and will remain a loyal fan no matter what decisions they make with the team. But I've got to say, this next season is going to BLOW! It totally threw me off when Shanahan got the boot-Yeah, these last SEVERAL seasons haven't been so great but he also hasn't had much of a quarterback to work with until Cutler came along. Griese was a joke and Plummer was even worse. Yes, Cutler wasn't the best quarterback we've ever had but he had so much potential! He could throw a ball almost as well and as gutsy as Elway. And it's true, he could also throw an interception better than anyone. But again, there was potential there. I can't believe that Pat Bowlen or whom ever the powers that be are who made these decisions would destroy any sort of team unity that we had by not only ousting the head coach but getting a new quarterback too. And I must admit, I don't know much-or anything about the new coach and quarterback. I really don't pay too much attention to any other team than my own. Though I'm way more into football than most girls I know, I am still a girl and I just don't have a man's brain to store away all those random facts so I feel I'm doing well to keep up with my own team! So since I don't know much about these new guys, maybe, just maybe they will do great things but I'm not too hopeful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment