Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 15, 2009

Our Little Polka Dot's First Photo Shoot

We got to officially see our little polka dot today! It was so amazing! The ultrasound tech said it was measuring at 7 weeks 3 days which is 2 days behind what it should be but when we're talking about such tiny measurements, there's a lot of space for error. The polka dot is only about 1/2 inch long right now.



We also got to see and hear the heartbeat! That was the most incredible thing ever! It was so amazing to see this tiny flicker and hear the woh woh woh woh sound of the heart beating at 143 beats per minute! This tiny little polka dot didn't even exist 7 weeks ago and now it's got it's own beating heart-I'm getting teary just thinking about the miracle of life!



Matt cracked me up-he said the heartbeat is a good strong German heartbeat! LOL!

4 comments:

Cardon Times said...

Yea!!! I love being able to hear the heartbeat and it is so much better when you can see it! I am so happy for you and Matt! I hope all is well! I love you Peg!

Wes and Dani said...

So cool! :) I'm glad your U/S went well. :)

A. Cobb Family said...

that so exciting! it truely is a miracle. I can remember when i saw Jefrie's heartbeat for the first time, i teared up too. Im soo excited for you guys

Megan said...

Exciting!!!! I can't wait to see it turn into a baby! Although, the polka dot is pretty cute too!