Some people are SOOO stupid!!! So I've got this co-worker who is always sick! He is sick more than any person I've ever seen in my entire life! I have no clue how he still has a job when he is never at work! One of my other co-workers is pregnant also-she's just one month ahead of me. So needless to say, our branch is on Swine Flu and germs "High Alert" to protect our tiny little growing babies. Well the guy that is always sick showed up today wearing a surgical mask because he and his whole family are sick. That in and of its self is bad enough. Where the real problem lies is in the fact that this guy's father just got back from LIVING in MEXICO!!!!! Are you freaking kidding me? I can't believe that he had the nerve or stupidity to show up at work not knowing what he has or not caring about who he could infect! Stupid BEAST! GRRRRR! So help me, if I get sick, there might just be blood on my hands because I'm so going after him!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Swine Flu Venting!
Some people are SOOO stupid!!! So I've got this co-worker who is always sick! He is sick more than any person I've ever seen in my entire life! I have no clue how he still has a job when he is never at work! One of my other co-workers is pregnant also-she's just one month ahead of me. So needless to say, our branch is on Swine Flu and germs "High Alert" to protect our tiny little growing babies. Well the guy that is always sick showed up today wearing a surgical mask because he and his whole family are sick. That in and of its self is bad enough. Where the real problem lies is in the fact that this guy's father just got back from LIVING in MEXICO!!!!! Are you freaking kidding me? I can't believe that he had the nerve or stupidity to show up at work not knowing what he has or not caring about who he could infect! Stupid BEAST! GRRRRR! So help me, if I get sick, there might just be blood on my hands because I'm so going after him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Dude! That is the most disrespectful thing ever. I had a co-worker like that once who was so severely sick yet he kept coming into work and didn't even try to go to the doctor to find out what was wrong with him. Turns out he had pneumonia...and he passed his ugly germness over to me!! I was so sick. I got pnemonia so bad it took three months for me to get over it and I have asthma today because of it. Stupid jerk! Protect yourself, dear! And if you do get sick (I am praying you don't) then GET HIM!!!
I can't believe that. How ridiculous! You have my permission to kill him before he kills you! (Not saying that'll hold up in court, but I thought you'd like the moral support. :))
I hope everything is going well with you!!!!
And that is a cute (and disturbing) photo. :)
OH MY GOSH! I love that photo, I laughed and laughed. Hope you don't get sick!!!
Post a Comment