
So they say when you're pregnant you get really vivid wacked out dreams-and they weren't joking! Here are just little snippets of a few of my latest dreams...
One night I dreamt that we found out that we were having twin girls and we couldn't think of a second girls name so we decided to call them both Amelia.
That same night I also dreamt that we found out that we were having a boy and Matt insisted that we name the boy Greg-this name is particularly unappealing to me since my ex's name is Greg.
A few days ago I dreamt that we went to Cirque Du Soleil. Amidst all the costumes and makeup and movement, I became very insistent that one of the performers was my mother. Now, I haven't seen my mother since I was 7 and haven't really had much desire to reconnect with her. She'd be nearly 60 and it's doubtful that she'd be limber enough to be a Cirque Du Soleil performer. None the less, I just happened to have a photo of my mother with me and we tried to go back stage to find her. I showed her picture to the bouncer backstage and he let me in. I wandered around all of these random cubicle things trying to find her. None the less I was unsuccessful.
I also had a random dream that after the baby was born, to get my pre-baby body back I became a triathlete. Now this dream cracked me up. First off, I'll be the first one to admit that my pre-baby body isn't anything spectacular. So, why, I ask, did I need to become a triathlete to regain this body? Also, I've never ever been particularly athletic and the though of running, biking and swimming makes me want to shoot myself!
I know I had another random one last night but I can't for the life of me remember what that one was about. I'm sure there will be more dreams so I'll keep you posted on them!


3 comments:
Oh my gosh, Jess. I seriously laughed my guts out. Naming both your babies Amelia, naming your baby after your ex, and your mom as a Cirque de Soleil performer. Hahah. :) Made my day. :) LOL.
Wow - glad to know I wasn't the only one with wacked out dreams!!
lol pregnancy dreams are awesome! i still have some crazy dreams and Jefrie is 4 months.
Post a Comment