Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Interesting and Mildly Disturbing

So I'm obsessed with trying to figure out what our little polka dot will look like. After seeing these pictures I'm not so sure I want to know!!! Supposedly these are a representation of what mine and Matt's child could look like. YIKES!

Hello...Can you say EARS?

Where did the Angelina Jolie lips come from?

Aparently I'm giving birth to a monkey?

Other than being quite ugly, this one is probably the closest to reality.

And the token white baby?

3 comments:

Chilly Beans said...

Oh, good Lord! I think they have programs like that to scare the FOOL out of anyone who was even remotely thinking of getting pregnant, let alone one who already is. You know what? Your baby is going to be beautiful and you and Matt are going to be fantastic parents! Don't think about that creepy program for one more second, love!! :)

Wes and Dani said...

The good news is, I'm pretty sure those are just random. Seriously, I did that for me and Wes once....and our baby looked like it belonged in a zoo. No baby is THAT ugly. :)

Megan said...

So I was looking at your blog and Jason walked in and said "Oh...whose is the creepy looking baby"...I can't stop laughing...no worries your baby will be BEAUTIFUL!