Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Will July 31st Ever Come?
So I went to my doctor's appointment today and was able to schedule the BIG ultrasound! On Friday, July 31st we'll find out if this little polka dot is a blue one or a pink one! Also, apparently this baby is trying to be a big one. When my doctor measured me today, she said I'm measuring a few centimeters too big-yikes! This appointment was very informative, I had a huge list of questions and she put my mind at ease about a lot of things and gave me lots of information about other things. For the past 2 months or so I've been feeling weird things in my chest, either like my heart was racing for a second, or it was skipping a beat or like someone was blowing bubbles in my chest. The doctor said I was having heart palpitations. This is common during pregnancy because I now have 45% more blood in my body than I did before. She's sending me to a heart specialist just to be safe. And lastly I got to hear the heartbeat again! It was great this time, she didn't have a hard time finding it, it was loud and clear right away and I recorded it on my cell phone so now I can listen to it whenever I want to! Yippee! Hooray for good doctors appointments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Aww! That's great Jess! And how fun to have it on your cell phone. You should make it your ring-tone! LOL. :)
So, my heart did the exact same thing when I was pregnant with lexa. Everything was fine and it didnt happen with Clara. It does feel odd, but it will be great in the end!
Ohh that is such good news! Seriously what a relief when you hear the baby is healthy! Don't worry about being a little too big, I'm right there with ya!
Post a Comment