Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ack! Where did THAT come from????

As you may recall, about two and a half weeks ago I posted my first pictures of the baby bump. At the time of those pictures I was 18 weeks 2 days along and had not yet been told that we're having a little boy nor did we know that he's going to be a BIG boy! This is what my 18 week baby bump looked like:

Well this week I've really felt like I've grown a lot! I felt pretty normal at the beginning of the week but by the end I've just felt huge! So out of curiosity today I thought I'd try on the same outfit and compare the difference. Today I'm 20 weeks 6 days but measuring a week ahead so almost 22 weeks. Now that I see the two pictures together, there isn't that much of a difference, I guess I just feel massive! I guess I can't complain, I could be bigger!

Also, on a side note, today's picture was taken in the newly re-arranged nursery and that's the BEAUTIFUL crib behind me.

4 comments:

Wes and Dani said...

Awww you look so cute! And you don't look big. :)

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

You look great! I can't wait to see your 30 week belly;)

Megan said...

Sweet crib! Dude...you don't look even close to being big! You look super cute!

Reimstar said...

Oh you look great! Don't worry about a thing, I was that size at about 15 weeks~dang those big boys! Ps I love the nursery designs!