Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Give us your opinions!

Before we found out what we were having Matt and I were pretty much set on a boys name and a girls name. Now that we know that we're having a boy, Matt wants to make sure we've chosen the "right" name. So basically that means we're back to square one! The middle name is set because it's a family name. Kay is Matt's middle name, his dad's middle name and his grandfather's middle name. Because of this I feel it's appropriate that our son's middle name will also be Kay.

Hendrix Kay was the name we'd chosen before we found out it's a boy. Now our list has grown from Hendrix to:

Hendrix Kay
Brodrick Kay
Cohen Kay
Greyson Kay
Holden Kay
Maddox Kay

Vote Here:

VOTE on my Name List
Or leave a comment, let us know what you think!
HELP!

4 comments:

Kris said...

Too bad you can't name him Nelson!

The Adventure Planner said...

I just found your blog (thanks to Megan!) - oh my goodness! Hugest ever congrats - my eyes are stinging from reading up your recent posts, I am so happy for you!!! If only I'd known you were in Utah I would have hunted you down in July... well, next time will be more fun anyway when you have a little darling! HOpe to talk to you more soon!

The Adventure Planner said...

I forgot to say, I like Hendrix and the guitar theme you have going on in the room! I also think Grayson Kay sounds smooth...

Megan said...

Dude...I like all those names!!! Can't go wrong! Know that doesn't help much but at least you have sweet action options!