Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Randomness...

So I had my regular monthly doctor's appointment today. Surprise surprise I'm still measuring big-Bigger in fact! I'm now measuring 3 weeks ahead-I think I'm going to give birth to a 2 year old! Can he be potty trained too by the time he comes out? One good thing about it is I'll get to have yet another ultrasound! Hooray! I've got one scheduled next week just to get the measurements they weren't able to get on July 31 and then the next one will probably be some time late September.

I had a funny case of prego brain today. I packed my lunch this morning and left for work. On my way to work I got to thinking about what exactly it was that I'd packed in my lunch. I looked in my lunch sack, there was a small bag of chips, some grapes, an apple and a brownie. That's it. I'd completely forgotten to make and pack my sandwich! Oh when will I get my brain back?

I also had an interesting encounter with a coworker today. The demographics of the people I work with is really interesting. They're mostly 50+ year old men. So this one oldish man whom I've never met nor talked to walked by me-not really close, about 20 feet away or so-kind of hollered at me "You look good in that red thing". I was wearing this beautiful burgundy red shirt that my mother-in-law got for me for Christmas so I'm assuming that's the "red thing" he was referring to. It was an unusual compliment-TOTALLY creepy!

The pregnancy dreams continue. My belly button is really strange to me right now. It kind of makes this LARGE indented circle under my clothes and I hate it. I dreamt the other night that I took some cotton balls and scotch taped them into my belly button to flatten it out under my clothes. That morning I seriously considered trying it out but figured it'd probably just itch!

That's it for now, I'll keep you posted if any further randomness comes up!

1 comment:

Wes and Dani said...

Okay I'm not sure why, but my blog comments never seem to show up on anyone's blog anymore! Anyway, just wanted to say it was fun chatting yesterday and that your blog posts always make me laugh. :)