Today I had a hormone induced pregnant rage moment!
I stopped by the gas station on my way home from work today. There was a woman in one of those boxy Scions behind me and she followed me into the gas station. There was one free pump left and I had to go around the back side of the pumps because of where my gas tank is. Scion chick sees this, sees the only available pump and speeds up so she can beat me to the pump. By the time I get there she'd just pulled in front of the pump. I kind of put my hands up and give her a "What the hell?" look. She shrugs her shoulders at me and gives me a "You snooze you lose" look. Then the rage kicks in, I flip her off, honk at her and obviously mouth the word "B!tch!"
Oops, I think I offended her! LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ah-hahahaha! LOVE it. :)
Post a Comment