Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

If you bring the cookies, I've got the milk!

Okay, so the milk I have isn't the kind that you're going to want to drink but Hendrix sure is fond of it! I'm pretty sure I was a diary cow in a past life. I've been so amazed that not only have I been able to keep up with Hendrix and his huge appetite but I've got SO much extra! The top two shelves in my freezer are filled two rows deep and I'm working on the third shelf. Soon I won't have room for food in there! I've got a total of 566 ounces frozen-that's almost 4.5 gallons! I think Hendrix will have enough food for a long time, lets just hope the power never goes out.
Random pictures: I just loved this picture of Hendrix with his big brown eyes and chubby cheeks and his "My Aunt Loves Me" onesie.
Passed out! He loves being in his carrier and usually is sound asleep in no time. I took this picture because he just looks so funny and uncomfortable but he loves it.
New toy! A while back I'd bought a mobile for above Hendrix's crib that plays music and is supposed to help him sleep but instead it keeps him awake. I took it back yesterday and got this play mat instead. It kind of looks like a colorful baby prison but it's really a lot of fun, now we just need to convince Hendrix that it's fun!
A few cute things: Hendrix has discovered his hair and while he's eating he twists his fingers around in it-pretty much the cutest thing ever!
I think Hendrix has been trying to laugh, he'll smile a big huge open mouth gummy smile and make noises. The other day Matt almost got a laugh out of him-it was too cute.

3 comments:

Megan said...

So cute! I can't believe all that milk!!!! Holy cow! haha.

Tamara said...

That's a lot of milk momma! I sympathize! lol

Tamara said...

What brand bags are those? They kind of look like Medela, but look too flat to be them.