Hendrix's reflux has returned with a vengeance! We thought we had it under control with Zantac that he was put on but it turns out we were wrong! It turns out Zantac is very easily grown out of by babies, the more the weigh, the more medicines they need to take. Hendrix has been growing like crazy so the Zantac is no longer effective. I called his pediatrician and it took her nearly 2 days to call me back and unfortunately this isn't the first time it's taken her forever to call me back! I was LIVID! So now in addition to the Zantac, Hendrix is also taking Prevacid. I've also found a new pediatrician which I have an appointment with next week because I'm not satisfied with waiting around for a few days at a time for the doctor to find 5 minutes to call me back all the while my poor little guy is screaming in pain!
Hendrix is getting so big so fast! He's starting to wear 3-6 month clothes and he's wearing size 2 diapers and weighs 12 pounds! My little guy is growing up already!
He gets the hiccups all the time, just like me! The other day I was carrying him in his carrier while I was doing the dishes and we both had the hiccups and were hiccuping in unison!


1 comment:
Welcome to the world of over-booked Pediatricians! I wish I knew of some good suggestions for reflux!! Give him a squeeze for me and good luck!
Post a Comment