Today I was playing with Hendrix on the couch and I'd stand him up leaning forward against the couch cushions, he'd lean there for a bit laughing and then fall over. I'd put him back up there and we'd repeat the process. One point he fell to his knees so I leaned him up against the cushions while he was on his knees and I guess that wasn't good enough. He grabbed the top of the cushions and pulled himself up to the standing position! It's a good thing I lowered his crib mattress another notch today because I have a feeling that very soon I'm going to wake up in the morning to him standing in his crib.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
He's not allowed to do that! Tell him NO!!!! There is no growing up! They just don't understand!!
p.s. SO GLAD I FOUND YOU ON FB!! :-)
Post a Comment