Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ahead of the curve

On Tuesday I took Hendrix in for his 6 month check up and shots and he's doing great!
He weighs 17.8 pounds, that puts him in the 50th percentile for weight. His head is 17.5 inches which is in the 60th percentile and he's 27 inches long which is in the 75th percentile.
When the pediatrician first walked in Hendrix was sitting on the floor unassisted playing, same thing he does all day long. But the doctor was amazed! I guess his motor skills are pretty advanced. He's so steady when he sits, if you put your fingers out to him, he'll grab them and stand up, he can pinch noodles between his fingers or if he can't get them that way, he traps it under his palm and drags it to the edge of his tray and he's getting faster at army crawling every day. Doc says that most of the things he's doing are what most 9 month olds are starting to do! I've got a mover and a shaker on my hands!
Little Cutie:

Look Ma, No Hands!

Handsome happy boy!

No comments: