Okay, so call me silly or paranoid but I noticed that if you look at my blog regularly, you might think I'm completely obsessed with my child! LOL! So because I'm goofy, I feel the urge to explain that my mother-in-law and my father-in-law live in Colorado and are very sad that we live so far away from them. My main motivation to blog is to keep them updated on the funny and new things that go on with Hendrix.
So, with that said, here's some videos of Hendrix!
I love his funny little crawl! It cracks me up that he uses his left foot to push off with and his right leg kind of drags behind like a dead fish!
We tried cooked potatoes tonight. He was not a fan! Every time he put them in, or even near his mouth, he'd gag-at one point, not on this video, he gagged until he threw up! Then he absolutely refused to eat anything else until he'd picked up every last piece of potato and threw it on the floor!


No comments:
Post a Comment