I can't believe it's already been 8 months since Hendrix was born! He's getting so big and learning so much. This month's stats are all even numbers-he weighs 20 pounds exactly and is 28" long. He typically is wearing 9-12 month clothes and is in size 4 diapers. He has 7 teeth with another one on the way. He says "Na Na" but no real words yet. He stands up and has balanced without holding onto anything a few times, I suspect walking isn't far away. He loves music of any kind and usually does a little dance.
He's all about doing things by himself. So far he still lets me give him his bottle and sometimes I can feed him real food but he likes to feed himself. Stubborn little guy, if he's not in the mood for me to help him, he'll spit out whatever food I put in his mouth, pick it back up and put it in his mouth so that he did it instead of me!
He's very analytical and is a problem solver! If he tries to do something and fails, he'll sit and think for a second and come up with another way to try it.
We've successfully transitioned him from napping in his swing to napping in his crib. He was getting too heavy for the swing and it was no longer powerful enough to move him!
He's such a happy baby, so much fun and we are so blessed to have him in our lives!


No comments:
Post a Comment