Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

A bang up week so far...

Up to this point Hendrix has been able to avoid any kind of injury for the most part but with his new found mobility, I knew the bruises were inevitable. I just didn't realize he'd get so many so quickly!
On Sunday he decided merely sitting in the tub was no longer entertaining and insisted on standing. After 2 nights of fighting with him to sit in the tub on Tuesday I finally gave up and decided he needed to learn the hard way. After slipping and bonking his head, crying for a little bit and repeating the process 3 times, he finally did a doozy. He slipped, completely submerged his face and hit his cheek on the tub stopper giving him a decent sized bruise.
Bruise number two came along today. He loves cords of any kind and mr grabby hands high-tails it over to any visible cord and pulls on it. I went into the kitchen for a minute to wash a few bottles and in that time he'd made his way to my computer, pulled on the speaker cord and unplugged it from the computer. He must have done it with quite a bit of force because it whipped back and gave him quite a bump on his forehead by his hairline. The poor left side of his face has taken quite the beating this week


These are the best pictures I could get of his war wounds

No comments: