Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Am I the only one who has dreams about shoe shopping?

So I'm not sure if I've seen the preview for the movie "Confessions of a Shopaholic" too many times or what but last night I had the weirdest dream about shoe shopping. I was in a department store-can't remember which one-and I was looking at the shoes. Then I saw them...the most glorious pair of teal blue suede Prada ankle boots and better yet, they were on sale! They were originally $3.4 million(crazy right?) but were on sale for only $987! Only problem was they were a size 2 and the smallest shoes I can squeeze myself into are 3's. But I had to try them on anyway. They looked way too small-they were about the size of my hand so there's no way they should have fit. It must have been a Prada miracle-they fit and they were the most comfortable shoes I've ever had the pleasure of wearing! So now I had to figure out where to come up with nearly $1000 to pay for them. I wandered around the store with the boots still on with every step strengthening my resolve to own them. No matter how much I tried to rearrange my finances, I just didn't have a spare $1000 to spend on shoes-but really who does? The next thing I know I'm walking right out of the store with the boots still on my feet having NOT paid for them! No alarms were sounded, not security guards tackled me in the parking lot, I'd gotten away with stealing the coveted boots. Made it to my car and that's when I woke up.
So not only did I dream about shoe shopping but I dreamt about shoe shop-lifting! Wonder what it could mean?

2 comments:

Megan said...

That you need some shoes!!! haha..just kidding. That was fun to read though!

Cotton Mill Cabinetry & Furniture, Inc. said...

You seriously need to go shopping! What a crazy dream! I've had a few lately, but nothing as great as shoe shopping. My latest thing is purses, heaven help me!

XO - Kris