I went in for my first OB doctor's appointment today. My doctor is absolutely wonderful and I'm so glad I get to have her guide me through this crazy pregnancy journey! She was so excited that I'm pregnant that she insisted that I have an ultrasound today even though we both knew it was way to early to see much of anything. So as we suspected, the ultrasound didn't show much except for a dark polka dot which will be the baby's home for the next 8 months. The baby was somewhere in that polka dot but too small to see. My next ultrasound is scheduled for May 11. We should be able to see the baby by then and hear the heartbeat because I'll be more than 7 weeks along by then. Hooray! I'm so excited about my little polka dot!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
I got to see my little polka dot today!
I went in for my first OB doctor's appointment today. My doctor is absolutely wonderful and I'm so glad I get to have her guide me through this crazy pregnancy journey! She was so excited that I'm pregnant that she insisted that I have an ultrasound today even though we both knew it was way to early to see much of anything. So as we suspected, the ultrasound didn't show much except for a dark polka dot which will be the baby's home for the next 8 months. The baby was somewhere in that polka dot but too small to see. My next ultrasound is scheduled for May 11. We should be able to see the baby by then and hear the heartbeat because I'll be more than 7 weeks along by then. Hooray! I'm so excited about my little polka dot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yay! So exciting! :) I'm guessing you're gonna have a girl....I just think so. :)
You are just too cute and funny. I am so excited for you.
So excited for you! So I know we had a deal years ago....if its a boy...I'll take it. :)
AAAAAAAGH! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! (Obviously, I need to blog stalk you more often!)
Post a Comment