Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

A "Wicked" Good Time!



Today was a great day! I went with my friend Sara to go see Wicked. It was absolutely fantastic-I need to go out and get the soundtrack. The story is so fun and Glinda and Elphaba's voices were incredible! We had really great seats and the lady that was sitting in front of me was short! Perfect. See our ticket...



The set was so cool! There was a huge dragon over the stage-it's eyes lit up and it flapped it's wings. I wasn't able to really get a great shot of the set because photos were "strictly prohibited" and the ushers hunted down any camera flash they saw! But I tried-this is the best shot I got...



I'm so grateful to my wonderful friend Sara for inviting me! This is she and I outside the theater...

4 comments:

Chilly Beans said...

Wicked is the best musical ever! I got to see it when it came to Denver a few years ago and have loved it ever since. Definitely get the soundtrack...you will not be disappointed!! :)

Cardon Times said...

I am jealous! I would love to go to Wicked some day....

*TTC*Chick* said...

Hey Jessica! This is Dani from FT. :) I saw Wicked a couple of years ago in Minneapolis and it was GREAT! :) I can sing every word from the soundtrack, lol. :) I hope you and your little bean are doing well!

*TTC*Chick* said...

I haven't seen you online in the past few days. I hope all is well!