Friday, July 24, 2009
Ack, I think my belly button is on crooked!
You believe that at 4 1/2 months pregnant, these are my abs right? ;) Anyway, aside from the fact that my belly button is getting more and more shallow by the day, I'm pretty sure it's crooked! So I'm still not really really showing yet but I'm starting to get that yucky vertical pregnant lady line down the middle of my belly. I'm a bit horrified by it but there isn't much I can do about it, so, whatever! But I can tell that the line goes perfectly down the center yet it cuts off at the far right side of my tummy button! It's apparently off to the left side of my body!! Speaking of belly, Palmer's Tummy Butter is the most incredible thing on the planet! When I'm feeling itchy and stretchy it's the only thing that makes me feel better! I feel like I'm basting myself because it really has the consistency of butter but I highly recommend it, two thumbs way up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
OH, you crack me up!!
I like that you said tummy button:)
Post a Comment