There are always so many women who are horrified or disgusted by their stretch marks. I on the other hand feel like they’re a pregnancy rite of passage, kind of like a medal of honor. For most people they’re inevitable, so we’ve just got to get over it!
But, with that said, my beef is with the location of my new friends. My belly is still in pristine condition, aside from its size and linea negra(that funky dark pregnant belly line), it looks the same as it did 6 months ago. So where has Sir Stretch Mark decided to take up residence? On my hips and thighs! What the...? Last time I checked I wasn’t growing a baby in my thighs! I suppose I shouldn’t be too surprised, I already had a few there from my teenage years when my ghetto booty came out of nowhere but still! LOL! I guess I’ll never understand the wonders of pregnancy!
Sorry if this was too much info, I really have wanted to document all my random thoughts through the pregnancy so there you have it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I cried when I was pregnant with Lexa and found a stretch mark on the back of my knee!
Post a Comment