I've posted a couple times about the strange things that happen at work.
Here's the latest gem...So most of the people I work with are 50+ year old men. At my desk on my computer I've got the ultrasound picture that's at the top of my blog set as my wallpaper. This guy whom I've NEVER even talked to comes up to me and says "So you've brought in baby pictures" I was really confused and had no clue what he was talking about because I didn't realize he was looking at my computer. So I kind of said "Huh?" and he just kind of repeated himself. Finally I figured out what he was referring to and I said "Oh, yeah, it's one of my ultrasound pictures." And his response was "I liked it better back in the day when there was a little mystery." And walked away. No congratulations, nothing pleasant, no introduction of who the crap he is, just thought I needed to know it was better when there was some mystery!
UG! Where do these people come from?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
DUDE!!! Weird!
LOL! hahahahaha!
Oh just wait until you're sooo close to your due date and ready to pop and strangers start telling you "what you can do to get that baby here, wink wink." It's great fun!! :)
Post a Comment