So we woke up at 2:00 this morning to see our neighbor's garage completely up in flames! Don't have any details yet. Luckily it wasn't our direct neighbor, it was across a little grassy area from our place. It destroyed their garage, probably parts of their house, their BIG truck(maybe a F250 extend cab) and parts of their attached neighbor's garage. It was NUTS! Thankfully from what I can tell everyone got out safe but there's lots of damage.
I can't figure out how to get the video to turn right side up but this video was shot from my bedroom window with my phone.
This is a picture I took(again from my bedroom window with my phone) of the garage after the fire fighters had put out all the flames.
And a little bit better view of the damage once it became light outside.



1 comment:
Wow that's crazy! :( I'm glad it wasn't your garage!!!!!
Post a Comment