I got to have another ultrasound today! YEAY!!!
Hendrix is still measuring big, in fact, he's measuring even farther ahead than he was a month ago. Now he's 2 weeks ahead and almost weighs 3 pounds. I've got an appointment with my doctor next Thursday, at that point she'll tell me if she's going to change my due date or not. If she does change it, I'll be due December 17. I also get tested for Gestational Diabetes next week, lets hope all is well with that!
I've come to terms with the fact that he's never going to give us a good profile ultrasound picture but I absolutely love this one, you can see his little face and his chubby little cheeks! I think it's safe to say that this little man definitely has my cheeks.
Here's a great picture of his little foot. He's got one foot under the other that's why the bottom part looks a little strange.


2 comments:
Awe! That is a great ultrasound pic!
Cute cute! :) I hope everything turns out okay with your Gestational Diabetes test! Let me know how it goes. :)
Post a Comment