
I took Hendrix in to the doctor's office to be circumcised. Poor little guy! I was in the room when they gave him a numbing shot-his little cries nearly broke my heart! They gave me the option to be there when the performed the circumcision, I declined! If just the cries from the numbing shot tore me up, what would actually watching them cut at him do to me? I took these pictures as we were waiting at the office, he just looked so sweet and peaceful, little did he know what was ahead for him today!
Also, a side note for any future mommies of boys, check with your insurance before you let the hospital do the circumcision. Our insurance would have charged us a $750 deductable if we'd done it in the hospital but since we waited and did it at the doctor's office, we only had to pay the $20 copay.





1 comment:
Seriously, he gets cuter and cuter every day! And look at that oh-so-cute chair he's sitting in. LOVE the owl. :)
Post a Comment