Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cutest Girl on the Planet!!!


So my dearest friend Amy flew in from TN to help me with Hendrix and she's been awesome!! She's got the cutest stinking little girl on the planet and Gabi says some of the funniest things. The other day we were in Victoria's Secret and Gabi calls bras "Boobies". Out of the blue, Gabi yells out at the top of her lungs "I like black Boobies!" I laughed SO hard! Then today at Target, the guy who was ringing us up, who couldn't have been older than 20, had shaggy hair and big huge sideburns and I guess Gabi thought he looked familiar because she kept saying "Hey Jesus, ring this up Jesus!" as she was handing him things!! Luckily she had her binky in so hopefully he didn't realize she was calling him Jesus!

No comments: