Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Hendrix Kay Knell has arrived!

Alright, here are some pictures first and then the LONG birth story!


Here I am at 40 weeks 1 day pregnant, all packed and about to head to the hospital for the induction.


My crazy IV pole! Between the normal fluids, pitocin, insulin, and other random things they had me hooked to, my IV pole was an insane mess!


This was my best friend during labor! Since my epidural only worked on half of my body, the button that gave me an extra shot of happy medicines was the best thing ever!!!



New born Hendrix Kay Knell weighing in at 8 pounds and measuring 20.5 inches long.

Our cute little man! I love his crazy hair in this picture!

First picture of Father and Son


Sweet little sumo baby!

He had to have an IV to give him antibiotics to ensure that he didn't get the infection that I got because my water had been broken for so long.

A boy and his first puppy

Our sweet little boy!

1 comment:

WesLee Frisby said...

He's adorable! Congratulations guys! :)