Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fun with Pee and Poo

Hendrix is a grunter! Any time he has any kind of business that needs to be taken care of in his diaper, he'll grunt so much just to make sure everyone knows about it. Our latest routine seems to be that after his 7:00am feeding, I'll put him back in his crib and though he'll be absolutely sound asleep he'll grunt for the next two hours. The grunting doesn't seem to really be out of discomfort because there's never any crying that goes along with it, I think it's just noises he makes because he can!
And this morning, Hendrix peed on his head! We've been really fortunate, he's only peed when his diaper was off maybe 3 times since he was born and I think two of those times was on Grandma! (We've since taught him of the error of his ways with peeing on Grandma because she's the one who keeps his cute little diapered hiney in the cutest clothes ever!) So since I'm not used to him peeing, I don't usually take any precautions-this morning I should have! Poor little boy got pee all over his head, in his ear and around his neck! Needless to say he immediately got to take a bath.
Some latest pictures...Here's my cute, happy, smiling little boy!

And this one is kind of older but the look on his face cracks me up-this is fresh from the bath with crazy hair and a pissed off look on his face.
And lastly, on a side note, Hendrix is currently sound asleep in the bathroom! He loves his little swing (Thank you Grandma and Aunt Shelley) and he LOVES the sound of the bathroom fan and the combination of the two puts him to sleep in no time flat! Needless to say, he spends a lot of nap times in my bathroom! LOL

1 comment:

Megan said...

seriously, so cute! thanks for sending us the birth announcement! he is such a handsome baby! and did you make the announcements yourself? AMAZING! way to go crafty crafter!