Fishy Face!
He loves his own reflection!
This picture makes me laugh so hard! The other day he was having a rough time with teething and would have a total melt down every time I left the room. He was playing and had a cereal puff stuck to his nose and I wanted to get a picture of it because he didn't seem to even notice it. I walked out of the room for a second to get the camera and this is what I came back to! Poor little guy!I got Hendrix this cute little toy walker a while ago at Target for super cheap. It's got all kinds of buttons and makes noises and plays music. He loves it so much and recently discovered how to walk behind it! Video from August 16
He's recently started to talk...not real words but whatever he's saying, he sure does say a lot of it! He says "Na, Na, Na, Na" over and over again. We try to get him to say "Ma Ma" or "Da Da" but it's always just "Na Na". So we've decided Na Na means grandma! Video from August 22
I was trying to get another video of him saying "Na Na" when he did this funny thing with his tongue-Don't know what he was doing but it was so funny! Video from August 23. I don't know how to rotate the video so it isn't sideways...
Hendrix loves music. The other night Matt was just goofing around on his guitar and Hendrix kept dancing-SO cute! Video from August 27. Again, can't rotate video so that it's not sideways
And the last video...Poor little guy was so tired and cranky. For some reason anytime someone startles him, he thinks it's hilarious. Matt kept startling him and he'd laugh but he was cranky so he'd start crying and then laugh again and cry again! Funny boy!



1 comment:
Haha I loved all the videos--especially the one of him laughing and crying at the same time. too cute!
Post a Comment