So it's been quite the day. I started off the day waking from a ton of random dreams. One which incuded Dawson and Pacey from Dawson's Creek. I was in school with them and they were trying to rig a raffel so that they won the money. They wanted me to be the pretend winner and they'd give me $1000 if I went along with it. Then I had another dream about a serial killer who killed a guy with a meat hook by ripping off his jaw and face! Yeah FREAKY! Prego dreams are too vivid!
So then after those dreams, I got ready for the day and made it all the way to work before I relized I had my shirt on inside out! Luckily I had a little jacket on over it so it covered some of the evidence of my insanity!
Then on my way home I got pulled over for speeding. I did my best to get the sympathy vote from the cop by sticking my belly out as far as I could and putting my hand on top of it in the universal sign for "I'm pregnant, not just fat". It didn't work I still got the ticket anyway.
Whew, what a day, glad it's over!
Oh, and for a further update, Matt asked me if I'd had a rough night...the reason for this is because he found the Doritos in the fridge!!! LOL! I've lost my mind!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment