This first picture is of the baby's profile-it kind of looks like the baby's face is being smooshed.

This one is my favorite! It’s the baby’s profile and it’s just sitting there with it’s legs straight up in the air!

This one is a really blurry really close up profile picture.

This is the baby’s legs, nope, that’s not a winkie-it’s too early to see anything like that and at this stage the baby’s little bits all look the same, boy or girl.

Straight on of the baby’s face and a bit of it’s body and legs. Basically you can just see the eye sockets, I think this one kind of makes the baby look like an alien!

Yeay for ultrasound pictures! It's so reassuring to see the baby and see that all is well. It's so strange to see it kicking around in there but I can't feel it at all yet. I should be able to schedule my ultrasound to find out the gender soon, I'm hoping I'll be able to find out late July, early August.


2 comments:
That is so awesome!!! Congratulations. It just keeps getting more exciting.
So great!!! You are so excited..I can totally see you talking about it as I read your posts. can't wait!
Post a Comment