
We've pretty much already decided on a boy's name and a girl's name for our little polka dot. So it was quite surprising to me when Matt came home from work the other day stating that he'd come up with the perfect name for our little girl. The horrific name that he would like to name our girl is STARLA! Yes, you read right, Starla! He's a huge fan of the Smashing Pumpkins and that's the title of one of their songs. I told him the name was AWFUL and under no circumstances will any child of mine be named Starla. It reminds me of the body building he/she from Napoleon Dynamite! Yikes!


2 comments:
"You think people think I'm a failure because I come home to Starla every night?" LOL!
You guys must have had some great laughs over choosing names...fun times:) Are you starting to show or do you already have a bump?
Post a Comment