Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Eyeshadow does not belong between your boobs!

When I got home from work today I really needed to unwind with a bubble bath. While I was in the bath, I noticed a large bruise at the top of my belly right about where my ribs meet. I couldn’t figure out where that came from and I was a bit concerned about it. I tried rubbing at it to see if it hurt and it didn’t. After a few minutes of worrying about it I decided to try some soap and water-sure enough, it came right off! Turns out when I was doing my makeup this morning I somehow managed to drop some eyeshadow right between my boobs and I use Bare Minerals eyeshadow so it doesn’t come off really easily!
LOL Note to self, if it looks like a random bruise, try to wash it off first!

2 comments:

Wes and Dani said...

LOL. :) I use Pur*Minerals and I know what you mean...that stuff really sticks!!! I always get it on my clothes (especially when I'm wearing black shirts, go figure!) :) Glad it wasn't a bruise...but then again, if you bruised your oh-so-tender boobs, I think you would've noticed. :)

Jeanette said...

Thats really funny about Hendrix weight! What if they are born on the same day?!?! That would be fun. I just got done washing all the cute pink stuff. Gonna pack my hospital bag this weekend. Can't believe it is so soon!