Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

So I guess my house is too cold...

This morning I loaded the dish washer and tried to put dish detergent in it but I couldn't because it was FROZEN!!! We don't turn our heat on a lot becuse we kind of like the cold but I guess we got a little carried away since it was cold enough to freeze a full bottle of dish detergent completely solid! LOL
I guess a lot of things are going to have to change when Hendrix comes because we can't have him freezing to death!

2 comments:

Dylan, Holly, and Aspen said...

That's funny. We keep our house at about 65 so our pipes don't freeze and it keeps our house at a pretty good temp.

Wes and Dani said...

Wow!!!! That is cold! We like our temperature up at 75 degrees, lol. :)