Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Victory is Mine!!!

Since I'll only be pregnant for part of the winter I've refused to buy a maternity coat and have been attempting to make due with my normal coats and haven't even tried to close them. Well it snowed a lot today and I didn't want to freeze to death while getting the snow off my car. So after much grunting and struggling, I managed to zip my normal sized snowboarding jacket up over my belly! I was so proud I went around to everyone at work to show them my success! My coat is orange and one of my coworkers told me he felt like he should bounce me because of my perfectly round orange belly! Ha!

1 comment:

Lauralee said...

That's awesome!!!! Seriously though, you do look great! (I know the last little bit you don't feel that way, but at least you look it!!!)