One good thing about having a high risk pregnancy is that I get SO many ultrasounds! The ultrasound tech at my doctor's office (Nancy) is awesome and LOVES me! She was the same tech that monitored me as I was going through infertility treatments and she's so excited that I'm pregnant. I've been going in for weekly ultrasounds for over a month now and every time Nancy sends me away with at least 3 or 4 pictures. I probably already have more than 3 dozen little black and white "photos" of Hendrix.
Yesterday I had a growth ultrasound to see how big he is now. He's just barely measuring ahead-38 weeks 1 day and he's estimated to be 7 pounds 6 ounces right now. He's still got a few weeks of growing before he receives his eviction notice so we'll see if he comes out a little chunk!
I also had my weekly OB appointment yesterday. When she checked me, things are starting to progress-I'll leave it at that and won't go into gory details! :) I had some contractions over the weekend so hopefully maybe this weekend will bring more progress. I'm starting to get nervous. As silly as this sounds, I wonder if I'm ready for this. I know I don't have much of a choice but it's pretty daunting to think about the fact that I'm going to be responsible for the health and well being of a completely helpless little man in just a few weeks! I'm going to pack my hospital bag this weekend so we'll be ready to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Can't wait to see pics! Good Luck!
Post a Comment