You make beautiful babies!
I think he looks like Matt! And I agree with Hilary! I hope you have plans to make more babies...because they are GORGEOUS!
LOVE the hair. I'm so jealous. Are babies are going to be bald till their three if family history serves. :)
Oh my goodness, he is too adorable for words! Super huge congratulations! Just catching up on reading and your birth story was tearing me up - so glad you fought through and Hendrix made it safe! He's a lucky baby to have such a mommy as you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You make beautiful babies!
I think he looks like Matt! And I agree with Hilary! I hope you have plans to make more babies...because they are GORGEOUS!
LOVE the hair. I'm so jealous. Are babies are going to be bald till their three if family history serves. :)
Oh my goodness, he is too adorable for words! Super huge congratulations! Just catching up on reading and your birth story was tearing me up - so glad you fought through and Hendrix made it safe! He's a lucky baby to have such a mommy as you!
Post a Comment