Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Randomness...

So sleepy, not much time to blog...here's some recent pictures, Hendrix will be 2 weeks old tomorrow!


I love this "Bad Hair Day" Onesie-it makes me laugh so hard!

A little Father and Son Time
This is how I found him sleeping one night-made me laugh my head off!
"The Cure Boys Don't Cry" Onesie-Think it'll convince him to never cry?
Sweet baby boy snuggling the burp rag!
Handsome Devil, Just Like Daddy

And I'd like to take a moment to brag...I went to the doctor today and got on the scale-in 2 weeks I've lost 25 pounds!!! Who would have guessed that pregnancy would be the best diet ever!! That means I'm 18 pounds below my pre-pregnancy weight. I took this picture when I was 1 week 1 day post partum, I think I look pretty dang good considering I had a c-section and am still pretty swollen-I'm even thinner now-HOORAY!

4 comments:

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

You do look great! Fantastic! See, gestational diabetes does have a plus:)

Wes and Dani said...

You have one stinkin' cute baby. :) I love that one with his hand under his chin while he's sleeping. :) You can already see his personality coming out.

And dang, girl! You look GREAT! At least that's one plus to that crappy GD you had to deal with for the last few months.

Megan said...

So cute!!! love that pic!! so jealous about your weight!!! you look amazing!

Kris said...

He is sooooooo darling!!!