Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Oh the Joys of Prego Brain!

So apparently none of my symptoms through out pregnancy are going to be mild-this includes pregnancy brain! I've got it BAD! Here are some of the random things I've done because this little baby has taken over my brain...
I took one of my tellers keys home with me-made it all the way to my street before I got a frantic phone call from her because she couldn't find her keys anywhere! Turns out they were in my purse, next to my keys-her set of keys doesn't even look anything like mine!
One night Matt had a pickle on a fork that he was eating and all the sudden he cringes and says he thinks he chipped a tooth! I was shocked, I thought the pickle had chipped his tooth-it never occurred to me that it was the fork that the pickle was on that chipped his tooth! After that one, Matt said to me "I can't wait until you get your brain back!"
One of my other tellers emailed me and said that we should nominate our only boy teller for Doing it Right, which is a kind of pat on the back, you did a good job program at work. She said he does such a good job of putting up with us prego ladies and being so proactive. I was horrified by this because I thought she said "being so provocative"! Yeah we had a good laugh about that one!
Yesterday I was literally mid sentence talking to a coworker and completely forgot anything that I'd just been saying or what I was planing on saying! Could not for the life of me think of what our conversation had been about!
I've become a big fan of lists or writing things on my hand because my memory lasts all of 15 minutes and then it's gone! Luckily I have yet to lose one of my lists but I'm sure that story is coming! It's been so funny and interesting to be so scatter brained-I never thought it would happen to me, I'd like to think of my self as a fairly logical thinking, level headed person. Well, not any more! At least I've got a built in excuse to be a ditz! Hooray!

2 comments:

*TTC*Chick* said...

I may need intervention....or a more exciting job, lol. :) How are you Prego-Brain-Woman? :)

Reimstar said...

Oh my gosh, Jessica! Hi how are you?! What a pleasant surprise finding your blog, or you finding mine :) Congratulations on the pregnancy! Baby brain, tell me about it~I have it too! But it is so good to "see" you! Blogging is such a great way to keep in touch!