I'm officially 40 weeks pregnant today! Wow! What a long yet lightning fast journey this has been! I can't believe I'm being induced tomorrow. The little due date ticker badge that is posted here on my blog says I'm 40 weeks pregnant "It's Go Time" LOL!
I've already been super productive today. I folded and packed up most of my maternity clothes and put them in a big tub for storage. I did keep out some of my favorites, knowing that I won't fit back into my prepregnancy clothes right away. I reorganized my closet and went through Hendrix's closet and nursery and made sure everything is organized and ready to go. I've also gone through my check list of things I want to take to the hospital so that'll be all ready to go for tomorrow. Whew, I think I need a nap now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
GL tomorrow! Love ya!
Good luck tomorrow! I can't wait to hear your story and all the details!! I hope that everything goes smooth!
Post a Comment